21 years experience in process safety, technical safety in design, reliability and HES risk management in oil & gas upstream, midstream / LNG and downstream. Currently in my 3rd year with Chevron’s ETC as Technical Safety Engineer.
Worked on projects from design concept to detail engineering to fabrication (and installation), commissioning, and operational risk support to operating assets.
Few long term project examples before Chevron include:
(1) Two years as Process Safety Lead for Ethylene Oxide Unit in EPC as part of Fluor-Technip Integrated Sasol Lake Charles Project. Responsibilities include managing process safety and functional safety team, executing and integration of EPC phases deliverables.
(2) Two years as Risk Advisor at Hess for Tubular Bells Spar (EPC to First-Oil) and for Ghana FPSO (Pre-FEED) performing HAZOPs, developing EHS risk management plan, safety case/dossier, managing risk assurance register, third party risk studies and performance standards.
(3) Two and half years as PSM Advisor at TPC in the PSM group performing process hazards analysis, and layers of protection analysis, supporting facility siting and PSM audits for their petrochemical facilities.
(4) Two years as Risk Management Coordinator for ExxonMobil Development Company (EMDC) performing risk assessment studies for onshore production, subsea and offshore development projects.
(5) One and half years as Fluor’s HSE Engineer on Chevron LNG Projects performing risk and reliability studies.
(6) One year as Fluor’s HSE Engineer on ConocoPhillips Bohai Bay FPSO performing functional safety and consequence analysis roles.
(7) One and half years supporting Anadarko's Mozambique LNG Project Subsea FEED Safety Case Development and Onshore Terminal QRA.
(8) Facilitated 5 major upstream onshore and offshore HAZOP and LOPA studies for BPTT.